Thursday, November 24, 2011

Eric Carr, My Friend, Twenty Years Have Passed

Today is the 20th Anniversary of the passing of my friend, ERIC CARR, on November 24, 1991. I can not believe it's been twenty years since we've had your laughter, your good heart, good music and most importantly to me, your friendship. Your memory lives inside of all of us with your music and warming smile. Today, on this Thanksgiving Day, I give thanks for having to have gotten to know you. Eric, you've enriched my life with laughter, compassion and song and I am so very grateful to have gotten to know when you were alive.
My glass is raised in honor of your life and how you touched so many. Your warmth, charisma, caring, and occasional dirty joke always made me laugh and smile.  Always have you made me feel good to be in your presence. You my friend!
     -Frank Hagan  Kiss Mask Webzine                  

 ERIC CARR  
July 12, 1950-November 24, 1991


No comments: