Friday, August 21, 2009

PAUL STANLEY:"I HOPE ACE IS HAPPY"

PAUL TALKS TO CLASSIC ROCK
(from Classic Rock)
Paul Stanley doesn’t believe Ace Frehley’s new solo album will steal the limelight from Kiss’s comeback release, Sonic Boom.
Ex-Kiss guitarist Frehley’s album, Anomaly, goes on sale on September 15, while Sonic Boom comes out on October 6.
Classic Rock asked Stanley this week whether he regarded the timing as unfortunate.
Stanley replied: “For who? Look, it’s a hard one for me to answer. This album took us months to do, that album from what I understand took Ace 15 or 20 years to do.
“I can’t say anything about the timing or the release schedule or what have you – I truly, always go back to: I hope Ace is happy, and I think it’s terrific that he’s alive. Anything else past that is a bonus. I wish him well.”

No comments: