Thursday, August 6, 2009

NOTE FROM ACE FREHLEY

ACE & COMPANY TO PLAY SUNSET STRIP MUSIC FESTIVAL/ANOMALY LISTENING PARTIES:

Hey Everybody!!! We're a little over a month away from the release of Anomaly & I just want to thank all of you for the kind support you've given me!!..... From your comments, I'm happy to hear you're enjoying the first single "Outer Space"...... Can't wait to play that track "live" for you in the near future....
My management team is scheduling a few "intimate" warm up shows before the release of the record... Keep checking back here at AceFrehley.com for the latest news & dates... I can tell you that I'll be at The Viper Room in Hollywood, CA on Sat, Sept 12th playing with my band as part of the Sunset Strip Music Festival... I'm told Chris Cornell & KORN will also be performing...You can get tix here ticketweb.com

And because of all of your requests, my label Bronx Born Records will be holding Anomaly listening parties in selected cities starting this week... the first being held this Saturday Aug 8th in Fresno, CA....... again, if you wanna attend & hear Anomaly from start to finish,....... tix will only be available here acefrehley.comWe'll talk soon..... Get some rest.... It's gonna be a CRAZY rest of the year!!!!!HA!!!!!
ACE

BIRTHDAY SURPRISE APPEARENCE OF ACE FREHLEY ON OPIE & ANTHONY:

No comments: