Thursday, June 18, 2009

TOMMY THAYER INTERVIEW IN ENGLISH



TOMMY THAYER INTERVIEW FROM GUITARRA MAGAZINE TRANSCRIBED TO ENGLISH:


(Special Thanks to DeuceNews for the transcription)


"The band is working on a song called "Rotten to the Core" but it is not the old one. We are writing all new songs and there are no outsider writers. All is new. All four of us are involved. We are all really motivated and it will be the best KISS album in a long time.Psycho Circus was an album without a clear direction and vision. There’re songs on it…you start listening to and you go “what the hell is this??” It will be not the case this time.We are currently writing songs while staying in the hotel [during the South American Alive35 leg], Gene, Paul and myself sit down with the guitars in the hotel room and write down new tunes for the album. Yes I’m going to sing on a new tune on the album and it is not titled “Shock Me”!!It's a great tune, there is something that people missed, and that I am a good singer, I am a good vocalist. I have much experience, but I've never been a solo singer. My voice works well on that and I think people will be surprised. For what concern new possible costumes for the fall tour a decision will be taken soon, I like so much the costumes from the Rock and Roll Over era, we will see."

No comments: